Shoes + Bags
- Long lasting protection for a wide variety of shoes and bags.
- Repels liquids and prevents/minimises stains and permanent marks.
- Non toxic, Eco friendly. OEKO-TEX 100 Certified.
- Maintains the look and feel of shoes and bags.
- Remains active for up to 12 months.
- One bottle will treat an average 3 pairs of shoes or 3 bags.
- Quick & easy to use.
- Totally invisible.
- Suitable for leather, suede, nubuck and fabric shoes and bags.
- Water based and harmless to your skin.
$29.95 inc GST
Nanoman Shoes + Bags is a powerful, eco-friendly, VOC free and non-toxic sealant. It protects shoes and bags from water, dirt, contaminants and stains. The sealant remains totally invisible and breathable.
Because it is a spray application it surrounds every fibre making the surface water repellent. Dirt unable to stick to the material and liquid is unable to be absorbed by the fibres.
Shoes + Bags can be applied to all your shoes and bags including leather, suede and fabric. It does not affect their look or feel. It maintains the look of these items in good condition for longer avoiding the need for constant replacement or repairs.
1.How does Nanoman Shoes + Bags work?
Nanoman sealants contain specifically modified functional nanoparticles that self-assemble and produce a two-dimensional net matrix on the fibre surface that becomes hydrophobic (water repellent). Water simply beads and rolls off the coated surface and dirt is unable to adhere to or be absorbed by the material fibres. To apply, simply spray onto the shoe or bag at a distance of about 15cm until the entire surface is damp. If applying to leather, use a soft cloth after spraying to ensure a good even coverage.
2. What makes Nanoman different from other fabric enhancements?
Traditional treatments use chemical coatings to give the textiles performance characteristics. Instead of overwhelming the fabric with a heavy coating, Nanoman Shoes + Bags are enhanced through the use of nanotechnology – invisible molecules that permanently attach to fibres without clogging the fabric weave which adds superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel or comfort of the fabric.
3. Will Nanoman harm my surfaces?
Definitely not. In fact, Nanoman Shoes + Bags creates a protective barrier around each fibre. This barrier is only 100-150 nanometers thick, which is invisible to the human eye. Nanoman is UV resistant and will not affect the haptic of the fibre.
4. What is the durability of Nanoman Shoes + Bags?
The durability depends on several factors, such as the frequency of use or wear and environmental factors. On most items that are used regularly, the coating will remain effective for up to 12 months. On items used infrequently the coating will last even longer. We recommend a re-coating after 12 months to re-enforce the protection.
5. How many shoes will one bottle of Nanoman Shoes + Bags coat?
Usually about 3 pairs of shoes or 3 bags (depending on the size of each item).
6. Is the sealant Toxic?
Nanoman sealants have been tested by an independent institute and were designated biologically safe and environmentally friendly. Nanoman Shoes + Bags is a water-based product that is not harmful to skin. Nanoman products are all non-silicone based and contain no fluorocarbons or fluoropolymers.
7. What are the recommended cleaning instructions for shoes and bags protected with Nanoman?
To remove marks and stains, gently dab the area with a damp cloth. Do not scrub or use other cleaning products.
8. How long will the coating take to dry?
Shoes and bags will be touch dry in approximately 60 minutes, however for best results allow coated material to dry for 24 hours before using.