Plastic + Polymers
easy to clean
- Protection for all plastic and polymer surfaces.
- Repels water and prevents the build-up of dirt and other contaminants.
- Ideal for motorcycle visors.
- Easy to apply.
- Long lasting (up to 5 yrs. depending on use).
- Protects against etching and surface degradation.
- Reduces cleaning time by up to 90%.
- Reduces the need to use chemical cleaners.
- Invisible, UV stable and chemical resistant.
- Certified food safe.
$49.95 – $89.95 inc GST
Nanoman Plastic + Polymers is a clear, nanotechnology enabled coating engineered specifically for all types of plastic and polymer surfaces including Acrylic, Perspex and synthetics. The coating forms an invisible, long lasting bond with the surface to repel water and prevent stains and the build-up of dirt and other contaminants.
Nanoman Plastic + Polymers is abrasion resistant and will help protect these surfaces from etching and the effects of weathering when used outdoors. The coating is completely UV Stable and cannot peel, flake, crake or discolour at any time. When used outside, coated materials become largely self-cleaning (compared to uncoated materials) as rain washes away the dirt, dust and other contaminants that have been unable to adhere to these surfaces. When used on moving objects, water will bead off giving greater visibility. These properties make the coating ideal for use on skylights, and plastic or acrylic awning and verandas, security and road side/traffic cameras, outdoor play equipment, plastic windshields and Bimini covers on boats and motor cycle helmet visors.
Nanoman Plastic + Polymers is designed to reduce cleaning times (by up to 90%) and the use of most household and commercial chemical cleaners. A quick wipe down with a damp cloth is all that is needed to keep coated surfaces clean. This is not only good for our environment but reduces water usage as well. Detergents can still be used from time to time and will not affect or damage the nano coating in any way.
Applying Nanoman Plastic + Polymers is a simple spray and wipe process. The coating can be applied to new as well as established surfaces and re-applied as necessary as the effects of the coating start to diminish.
- Usage rate is approximately 10mls per m2.
- Life span depends on usage: Stationary objects, 3-5 yrs, windscreens, biminis and motor cycle helmets 6-12 months.