Electrical + Circuits DRY
Prevent short circuits
End electrical shutdowns
- Ongoing protection of electrical and electronic equipment from exposure to all forms of water; steam, humidity, condensation, fog, rain, flooding, chlorinated and salt water.
- Insulates parts securing long term faultless operation under adverse conditions.
- Protects and shields against rust, and corrosion and due to water and vapour exposure.
- Prevents costly electrical outages and reduces maintenance, equipment replacement and repair labour costs.
- Has no adverse effect on standard plastics, rubber, glass, varnishes, ceramics or metals such as steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminium, copper, zinc, tin and brass. Does not attack insulating varnishes.
- Does not emulsify.
- Remains completely effective at temperatures between -20 and +80°C.
- Easy to use, simply spray or brush on coating to be protected.
$49.95 – $89.95 inc GST
Nanoman Electrical + Circuits Dry is a unique and innovative moisture protection coating that protects metal, electrical and electronic parts, devices, machines and equipment from all forms of water (vapour, humidity, condensation, water, splashes, fog, rain, chlorinated water, flooding, burst water pipes, saltwater etc).
It uses the most advanced nanotechnology to deliver unparalleled results. It form an abrasive resistant dry film on the surface of the coated objects, and can be used to protect PCB´s and other electronic devices from getting short circuited by water or humidity. It cures dry so does not attract dust and other residues from the environment, making it ideal for external/exposed applications, or environments subject to dust. Nanoman Electrical + Circuits Dry features powerful protective, penetrative properties ensuring outstanding levels of protection and improved, long-lasting performance regardless of environmental impacts. It pushes moisture away from all electrical connections and equipment, to maintain the electrical circuit. Moisture is both driven out from and prevented from entering the treated area preventing oxidation and electrical breakdowns.
The coating prevents short circuits and breakdowns of industrial and consumer electrical devices, as well as significantly increasing the service life of the equipment. It poses no harm to metals, plastic, rubber, paint, ceramic components and electric engines. It can be used in any industrial segment, regardless of production scale and specifics.
1.Can Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry harm metal electrical or surrounding surfaces?
No. Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry has no adverse effect on standard plastics, rubber, glass, varnishes, ceramics or metals such as steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminium, copper, zinc, tin and brass and does not attack insulating varnishes.
2. What is the durability of Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry?
This will depend on exposure to environmental conditions (rain, grease, pollution etc) and mechanical stress, however, under normal conditions, the coated surface should remain protected for approximately 12 months.
3. Will water affect the coated surfaces?
No. Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry is not water soluble and does not emulsify.
4. Does temperature affect Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry?
Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry is stable at varying temperatures but is best applied at temperatures above 4° Celsius. Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry should be stored in a sealed container, away from light, ideally within the temperature range +5° to +25° degrees Celsius. The coated surface will be frost, temperature and UV resistant.
It’s insensitive to weather and temperature extremes. It remains completely effective at temperatures between -20 and +80°C.
5. How long does it take for the coating to set?
Nanoman Circuit + Electrical Dry starts working immediately and is at its optimum in about 10 minutes after application, (slightly longer in very cold environments).