Car Fabric Protector Spray
- Extremely hydrophobic and oleophobic (repels water and contaminants).
- Maintains the look, feel and characteristics of the material.
- Prevents stains, even on leather.
- Totally invisible , UV-stable (i.e. will help prevent discolouration due to sunlight).
- Quick and easy to apply, with the added benefit of being odour free.
- Non allergenic and environmentally friendly, (OEKO-TEX ECO PASSPORT).
- Perfect for convertible roofs.
- Ideal for baby seats and child boosters.
$39.95 inc GST
Availability: In stock
For use on car seats, car mats and soft tops, Nanoman Car Fabric + Textile protects automotive fabrics and textiles against water, dirt and stains, whilst remaining totally invisible. It will not affect the materials appearance, its ability to breathe, its colour or feel. Nanoman Car Fabric + Textile surrounds every fibre with a matrix network of nanoparticles that are extremely hydrophobic and oleophobic, meaning they repel both liquids and contaminants. Liquid spills will either run off or sit on top of the surface and can be easily shaken off or soaked up using a paper towel or similar. The liquids will not soak into the material, eliminating any potential staining. The nano coating is highly adhesive to fabrics and leather alike and will provide a highly effective layer against water, coffee and other liquid spills for up to 12 months.
Coverage is dependent upon the absorbency of the fabric being treated and therefore ranges between 50 and 100 ml/m2, (average 70-80ml / m2)