easy to clean
- Repels water and prevents the build-up of dirt and other contaminants from environmental pollution.
- Improves the efficiency of Solar Panels leading to a better return on investment.
- Easy to apply.
- Long lasting (up to 5 yrs. depending on location).
- Protects against etching and surface degradation.
- Invisible, UV stable and chemical resistant.
- Easy to clean effect / self-cleaning effect as water rolls off the surface.
- Reduces cleaning frequency saving time and cost.
- Effective in coastal and dry inland environments.
$49.95 – $450.00 inc GST
Nanoman Solar is a clear, nanotechnology enabled coating, engineered for use on all types of Solar Panels. The coating forms an invisible and long-lasting bond with the surface of the solar panel to repel water and prevent the build-up of dirt and environmental pollution which can dramatically reduce the efficiency of the Solar Panels post installation. Dirt and pollutants are easily removed either naturally, each time it rains, or manually by hosing down or simply wiping/brushing off in the dustier and drier environments enabling the solar panels to function as intended and operate more efficiently.
Nanoman Solar is abrasion resistant and will help protect these surfaces from etching and the effects of weathering as well as installations involving automated and mechanical cleaning. The coating is completely UV stable and cannot peel, flake, crack or discolour at any time. It is also thermally dynamic, enabling it to be fully effective in the various temperature extremes where Solar Panels are installed.
Applying Nanoman Solar is a simple spray and wipe process. The coating is best applied to solar panels at or before the time of installation, however will also provide significant benefits when applied to existing arrays and installations. Nanoman Solar has an effective life of 5+yrs however in harsh environments it is recommended a re-application every 3 years to ensure maximum protection from the elements and greater efficiencies.
Usage rate is approximately 10mls per m2 (16mls per standard panel or 20mls per commercial panel).