- Water repellent (hydrophobic) and dirt repellent.
- Significantly reduces timber surfaces from weathering.
- Minimises stains and marks.
- Easy one-coat application.
- Completely invisible and UV Stable.
- Great on all timber surfaces including decking and outdoor furniture.
- Certified Food Safe.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, VOC free.
- Internal and External use.
- Resistance against moss and algae.
- Long lasting (up to 5 yrs. depending on use).
$39.95 inc GST
Availability: In stock
Nanoman Raw Timber is a high-performance, nanotechnology enabled, penetrating sealer for the protection of all types of unpainted timber. It is a clear, colourless, breathable, abrasion-resistant, easy to clean, waterproofing coating designed to protect these surfaces from water damage, stains and marks caused by liquid spillages, food stuffs, and external pollutants such as dirt, bird droppings and leaf staining.
Nanoman Raw Timber has been designed to protect raw timber against water damage and decay whilst allowing it to age and grey naturally. With its hydrophobic properties, Nanoman Raw Timber ensures the integrity of the timber is preserved by inhibiting rot, mould, moss, algae and mildew growth. Once applied, the microscopic nano-particles form an invisible protective layer that creates a water repellent surface as well as penetrating into the pores of the timber to provide long lasting protection.
After applying Nanoman Raw Timber, dirt and contaminants from the environment can no longer permeate and be absorbed by the timber. Dirt particles are easy to remove, without the need for abrasive cleaning solvents or cleaning devices. Timber decks and patios can be easily cleaned with a light pressure wash and marks can be removed by gently dabbing with a damp cloth.
Nanoman Raw Timber is a very versatile penetrating sealer and coating in one and is a great alternative to decking oils and paints. It is 100% natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly. Application is very easy and it requires just a single coat to be totally effective.
IMPORTANT: Nanoman Raw Timber is NOT suitable for painted or varnished surfaces. Before applying to furniture check a small section to ensure the surface has not been coated with another sealant.
- Placement and location will impact the durability of Nanoman Raw Timber.
- Life span of up to 5 years in most conditions and longer in some environments.
- If you are in an environment that produces a lot of friction against the coated surface i.e. a windy desert or seaside location, its life span may be shortened. Foot traffic will also lessen the life span of the sealant.
- Recommended usage rate: 50 to 80ml per m2 (depending on porosity of material).
- Single Coat only required.
- We recommend spills be cleaned up as early as possible. Marks can be lifted by dabbing with a damp cloth.