Electrical + Circuits
Prevent short circuits
End electrical shutdowns
- Displaces moisture, quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture induced short circuits, even when the surface is already wet or has been inundated.
- Ongoing protection of electrical and electronic equipment from exposure to all forms of water; steam, humidity, condensation, fog, rain, flooding, chlorinated and salt water.
- Restores electrical connectivity and improves the insulation of devices affected by moisture, including oxidation and corrosion.
- Prevents costly electrical outages and reduces maintenance, equipment replacement and labour costs.
- Insulates and protects devices securing long term faultless operation under adverse conditions.
- Has no adverse effect on standard plastics, rubber, glass, varnishes, ceramics or metals such as steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminium, copper, zinc, tin and brass and does not attack insulating varnishes.
- Does not emulsify.
- Remains completely effective at temperatures between -20 and +130°C.
- Easy to use, simply spray the area and wait 2 – 3 minutes for it to take effect.
$49.95 – $89.95 inc GST
Nanoman Electrical + Circuits protects electronic devices and installations from all forms of moisture as well as from rust and corrosion. Using the latest developments in nanotechnology it provides a coating that is both restrictive and conductive. Nanoman Electrical + Circuits has dialectic properties which improve insulation resistance and prevents leakage. At the same time, the protective layer also improves the surface’s electric conductivity.
Nanoman Electrical + Circuits displaces moisture and provides an ongoing flexible protective coating, which gives protection from both short circuiting and oxidation. Formulated from a mixture of highly refined mineral oil, anti corrosive additives, anti oxidants, dearomatised paraffins and naphthenic hydrocarbons, the coating pushes moisture away from all electrical connections and equipment, to maintain the electrical circuit. Moisture is both driven out from and prevented from entering the treated area preventing oxidation and electrical breakdowns.
The spray prevents short circuits and breakdowns of industrial and consumer electrical devices, as well as significantly increasing the service life of the equipment
1. Can Nanoman Circuit + Electrical harm metal electrical or surrounding surfaces?
No. Nanoman Circuit + Electrical has no adverse effect on standard plastics, rubber, glass, varnishes, ceramics or metals such as steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminium, copper, zinc, tin and brass and does not attack insulating varnishes.
2. What is the durability of Nanoman Circuit + Electrical?
This will depend on exposure to environmental conditions (rain, grease, pollution etc) and mechanical stress, however, under normal conditions, the coated surface should remain protected for approximately 12 months.
3. Will water affect the coated surfaces?
No. Nanoman Circuit + Electrical is not water soluble and does not emulsify.
4. Does temperature affect Nanoman Circuit + Electrical?
Nanoman Circuit + Electrical is stable at varying temperatures but is best applied at temperatures above 4° Celsius. Nanoman Circuit + Electrical should be stored in a sealed container, away from light, ideally within the temperature range +5° to +25° degrees Celsius. The coated surface will be frost, temperature and UV resistant.
It’s insensitive to weather and temperature extremes. It remains completely effective at temperatures between -20 and +130°C.
5. How long does it take for the coating to set?
Nanoman Circuit + Electrical starts working immediately and is at its optimum in about 10 minutes after application, (slightly longer in very cold environments).