Glass Coating 250ml
easy to clean
- Repels water and prevents the build-up of dirt and other contaminants.
- Easy to apply.
- Long lasting (up to 5 yrs. depending on use).
- Suitable for both interior and exterior glass surfaces.
- Perfect for bathrooms and glass shower screens
- Protects against etching and surface degradation.
- Minimises the effects of boar water and other highly mineralised water.
- Reduces cleaning time by up to 90%.
- Reduces the need to use chemical cleaners.
- Invisible, UV stable and chemical resistant.
$89.95 inc GST
Availability: In stock
Nanoman Glass + Ceramic is a clear, nanotechnology enabled coating, engineered specifically for all indoor and outdoor glass, ceramic and porcelain surfaces. The coating forms an invisible and long-lasting bond with the surface to repel water and prevent the build-up of dirt, soap scum, limescale, salt, chlorine and other contaminants. It can be used internally in bathrooms on shower screens, ceramic tiles, basins and baths to make these surfaces easier and quicker to clean and maintain a high standard of hygiene.
Nanoman Glass + Ceramic is abrasion resistant and will help protect these surfaces from etching and the effects of weathering when used outdoors. The coating is completely UV Stable and cannot peel, flake, crake or discolour at any time making it ideal for external windows, balustrades, skylights and swimming pool fences.
Nanoman Glass + Ceramic is designed to reduce cleaning times (by up to 90%) and negate the need to regularly use household and commercial chemical cleaners. A quick wipe down with a damp cloth is all that is needed to keep coated surfaces clean. This is not only good for our environment but reduces water usage as well. Detergents can still be used from time to time and will not affect or damage the nano coating in any way.
Applying Nanoman Glass + Ceramic is a simple spray and wipe process that can be performed by any homeowner quickly and easily. The coating can be applied to new as well as established surfaces and re-applied as necessary as the effects of the coating start to diminish.
Usage rate is approximately 10mls per m2.
Pricing includes GST and freight Australia wide.