Fabric Waterproofing Spray
- Fabric waterproofing spray.
- Fabric stain protection.
- Quick and easy spray application to provide superior fabric protection.
- Waterproof fabrics without affecting the look or feel of the fabric.
- Suitable for all fabrics and textiles including cotton, leather, polyester, wool and silks.
- Water repellent spray – liquids will not permeate the textile.
- Totally invisible.
- Non toxic, eco friendly formulation that is harmless to skin. OEKO-TEX ECO PASSPORT.
- Fabric water repelling preventing stains and soiling.
- PFAS and alcohol free, ecofriendly formulation.
- Perfect protection for clothes, shoes and fabrics.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
$39.95 inc GST
Availability: In stock
Nanoman fabric water proofing spray protects fabrics and textiles from water, dirt, contaminants and stains, whilst remaining totally invisible. It does not affect the fabric’s appearance, its ability to breathe, its colour, or feel. Superior fabric protection surrounds every fibre and as a result, dirt cannot adhere to the material and liquid cannot be soaked up by the fibres. Nanoman’s fabric water repellent spray ensures liquids are repelled from treated fabric and textiles.
In ideal conditions, this fabric waterproofing spray, is a single treatment could last up to three years. Assuming average use and cleaning, the following is a guide:
- Clothing: 3-6 months (with mild, pH neutral washing).
- Shoes and bags: 12 months.
- Carpet and furniture: dependent on use and traffic: 1 – 2 years.
- Awnings, Umbrellas and Marquees: 2 – 3 years.