Fabric + Textile
- Quick and easy to use.
- Doesn’t affect the look or feel of the fabric.
- Suitable for all fabrics and textiles including cotton, leather, polyester, wool and silks.
- Liquids such as milk, coffee or wine will not permeate textiles.
- Totally invisible.
- Water repelling preventing stains and soiling.
- Water based and harmless to your skin.
- Perfect protection for clothes, furniture and carpets.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Certified ECO-Passport (world standard) and approved for the Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Prevents mould, mildew and bacteria from developing.
$39.95 inc GST
Nanoman Fabric + Textile protects fabrics and textiles from water, dirt, contaminants and stains, whilst remaining totally invisible. It does not affect the fabric’s appearance, its ability to breathe, its colour, or feel. Nanoman Fabric + Textile surrounds every fibre and as a result, dirt cannot adhere to the material and liquid cannot be soaked up by the fibres. Water, coffee and other liquids are repelled from treated fabric and textiles.
The durability of Nanoman Fabric + Textile depends on several factors, such as the frequency of wear, cleaning and abrasion. In ideal conditions a single treatment could last up to three years. Assuming “average” use and cleaning we provide the following as a guide.
- Clothing/Uniforms: 3-6 months (with mild, pH neutral washing).
- Shoes and bags: 12 months.
- Carpet and furniture: dependent on use and traffic: 1 – 2 years.
- Awnings, Umbrellas and Marquees: 2 – 3 years.