Antimicrobial Hard Surfaces Disinfectant
KILLS COVID-19 AND OTHER GERMS AND BACTERIA
= 6 MONTHS OF PROTECTION
LONG LASTING SURFACE COATING SAFE GUARDS AGAINST COVID 19
EASY SPRAY ON APPLICATION
- Surface coating that is scientifically proven to kill Covid-19.
- Registered by the TGA as effective against Covid-19, ARTG#378356.
- Provides on-going peace of mind against surfaces being re-contaminated with germs.
- Superior to standard disinfectants that require constant re-application to be effective.
- Just one application will eliminate germs, viruses and bacteria (including Covid 19) for 6 months.
- A single application is effective within 10 minutes and remains so for 6 months.
- Applicable for use on all hard surfaces, including metal, plastic, glass, stone and timber.
- Invisible, non-toxic* and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- High coverage rate, 15mls per square metre, making it a much more cost effective alternative to standard disinfectants.
* DO NOT INGEST. DO NOT USE ON SKIN.
$132.00 inc GST
|Size: 1 litre|
Availability: In stock
Nanoman Antimicrobial for Hard Surfaces is a scientifically proven surface protectant that kills germs, viruses and bacteria (including Covid 19) upon application and for 6 months after application. Standard disinfectants require regular re-application meaning a surface can potentially be re-infected not long after traditional disinfection. Nanoman Antimicrobial in comparison provides ongoing peace of mind that a surface is protected long term (proven up to 6 months after application). Upon application, Nanoman Antimicrobial kills 99.99% of germs, viruses and bacteria. After the initial disinfecting kill, Nanoman Antimicrobial uses the power of nanotechnology to leave behind a layer of microscopic bacteria and germ destroying “nano swords” that provide on-going elimination of germs, viruses and bacteria. This coating is invisible and does not alter the look or feel of the hard surfaces that it is applied to. It is UV stable and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is not suitable for application to the skin although once applied to the hard surface and dried it has no adverse effects when touched. It is recommended that normal cleaning of these hard surfaces continues as this will remove the dead germ cells and enable the coating to operate most effectively.
Nanoman Antimicrobial Hard Surfaces is registered in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) for use against COVID-19, ARTG #378356 and is backed by extensive scientific lab reports conducted at Eurovir Hygiene-Labour Gmb EU. Nanoman Antimicrobial was tested to ISO 21702:2019 “Measurement of antiviral activity on non-porous surfaces”.
Nanoman Antimicrobial is applicable across a wide range of industries and will provide the next step in safe guarding against the spread of Covid-19 in public spaces. Talk to us about how we can help.