Anti Graffiti Coating for Porous Surfaces 4Lt
easy one coat application
- Savings in time and cost to remove graffiti.
- Graffiti can be removed easily with a VOC free cleaner, leaving no residue.
- Non sacrificial – sustains multiple graffiti removals.
- Single coat application that’s long lasting and durable.
- Reduction in the use of consumables and removers.
- No ongoing recoat and unsightly colour patches.
- No sophisticated cleaning equipment required.
- Long lasting protection – durable life of up to 10 years on vertical surfaces depending on the material, use and maintenance of the surface.
- Tested by CSIRO and complies fully with the APAS1441 certification.
$490.00 inc GST
|Size: 4 litre|
Availability: In stock
Nanoman Anti Graffiti Porous is an advanced, long lasting one coat, non sacrificial, anti-graffiti coating specially formulated to protect surfaces from the permanent defacing by undesirable graffiti. The anti-graffiti coating makes graffiti removal simple and quick without damaging the surface painted or otherwise. Unlike other anti-graffiti coatings that erode after a few cleanings, Nanoman Anti Graffiti allows graffiti to be removed countless times without reapplication. Spray, brush or roll it directly to bare brick and concrete, or previously painted surfaces. It applies and dries quickly, with excellent adhesion properties. Nanoman Anti Graffiti is eco-friendly, eliminating the need for harsh environmentally damaging chemical graffiti removers. In addition, coated surfaces become hydrophobic and self-cleaning to normal environmental contaminants increasing the life of the coated item.
Ideal protection for all porous surfaces including concrete, masonry, brickwork, terracotta, timber, painted surfaces and furniture.